The car hypothecation process involves transferring your loaned car to your name after the clearance of bank loan. It involves issuing a new smart card minus bank name.
Hypothecation happens at the Sangam Bridge RTO. Its NOT at the Alandi Road RTO
1) NOC Original from your bank
2) Form 35 signed by you and the bank (2 copies)
3) valid PUC of car. This is a must. You may be asked to come again if this is missing
4) License copy
5) Insurance copy. This is also a must.
6) Original Smart Card. Put the card in a small plastic pouch. I saw some people being asked to get the plastic at the last minute.
1) Go to window no. 32 to verify the documents mentioned above
2) Then go to counter no. 18/19 to pay the fees of Rs 170/-. Collect the receipt.
3) Then go to 1st floor to get the KMC done of the smart card. I dont know what KMC is. But the officer there just reads the authenticity of the card and mentions KMC OK on your paper.
4) Then based on the number of your car go to the window dealing with the number range.
5) Then you will be asked to come 1 more time to pay the fees for smart card. Done.
6) After about 15-30 days the card should come to your address by post.
NOTE: This process can save any where between Rs 900 – Rs 1300/- which would have gone to an agent.
We often refer to the word leader as someone who is forth of something or someone who gets work done through his subordinates (or followers). But is this true? Or Is there a difference between a Leader & a person who leads?
The freedictionary defines a leader in 13 different ways – common ones being – as someone who is followed by others or one who is in charge of organization etc.
The word lead has many different meanings too – prominent one being – to show the way by doing in advance.
A Leader may know WHAT is to be done or HOW it is to be done. He has all the authority to assign tasks to his subordinates.He may go by best practices & proven methods of trade to accomplish something.He HAS TO get things done because of some ultimate rewards – may be pay checks, promotions, bonuses, etc.
A person who leads leads for a cause. He leads for WHY without caring for the ultimate rewards. He may not have the authority but goes by the gut of his followers-the ones who believe in him. He WANTS TO get things done which shows his utmost involvement in the tasks with his heart & soul in it. As the meaning above states clearly the person who leads has done something in past & hence is equipped to show the way to his followers.
Many of you might have heard about the popular free hosting service provided by Geocities. Long ago, in 2009 or so Yahoo discontinued the free service & all sites were brought down.
So if you might have had anything posted on geocities then & forgot to take a backup, can do so now.
This is an archive of all the geocities data.
I was able to get all my old data/articles, etc. Happy for the moment !
Even if it takes you weeks, return every legitimate email or call you receive, even if the response is short, because it reminds you where you came from.
Figure out who your crew is, who you want to work with over the long arc of your career, and really invest in them, build relationships over a long period, help each other, stay in touch
Tons of people will have the same idea as you, but few, if any, will ever do anything with it.
Character is what we do when we no one is watching
What starts as simple becomes complex. What starts as complex becomes intractable.